shirt: madewell . skirt: nordstrom . shoes: (similar) tori burch . purse: vintage coach from oiseau vintage . bracelets: j.crew . watch: dkny
:: five easy steps to cure those lousy blues ::
-but first a precautionary note-
// make sure you follow step by step in order, without leaving anything out \\
(except for maybe the part about the purple hair)
01. wake up and make yourself a cup of tea. make sure to add a bit of sugar and cream.
02. get back into bed and put on a classic audrey hepburn movie, i chose sabrina.
03. go get your hair done and change it up a bit, try something different, something new, something fun! if you're me, you'll let them talk you into a bit of purple at the ends because you feel you need a change, something only slightly drastic.
04. on the way home, pick up some chick-fil-a waffle fries with their signature dipping sauce and absolutely do not forget to get a banana pudding milkshake for dessert.
05. go home, get back into pj's and watch sherlock holmes with your adorable family.
& voilà you are cured.